THE PASSION FOR DRIFTING

April 05, 2011

"MY FIRST RIDE"


My 1st car...Nissan 200sx
This is the 1st time i had a Turbo car of my own my 'BLACK PRINCESS' and just want to let you know that this is the 1st time i said that Drift is "THE BOMB"...Pedah2 kan main DRAG,pacah kan engine saja tahu...rela ku haus kan tayar dari ku ganti engine baru..Ngam Nda...Kekekkee

The 1st time ku belajar drift, ada tiga SIFU Drifter in Kyoshinkai yang ajar aku.
1. Drifter Apoy.
2.Adira.
3.Night Walker.

The rest of my crew ada ajar sikit-sikit pasal drifting and explaining about performance...Especially the boss of Kyoshinkai Alex-Hart..Thankz boss...

Join Kyoshinkai for almost 3 years now and the fun we had together segala gathering apa itu ini,lepakings and driftings syok kan mati ehh...hahaha...
Yatah cetanya ni...my 1st ride 200sx, but afta this ride ada yang lain lagi...ada ku update this blog as far as i can...

TEMA KASEEEE!!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan