THE PASSION FOR DRIFTING

April 06, 2011

"MY SECOND RIDE"


This is my second ride the Lancer EVO-V Convert Full time 4WD.
Engine 4G63 With a lot of goodies under the hood and cool gadgets inside the car..Lets just say that this was my 1st DRAG car and nda ku pandai main niii...Tahu takan saja...Hahaha...
Sapa yang pernah ikut aku testing paham-paham laa...Miss gear saja-saja..Haahahaha...
In terms of performance Boleh tahan, In Terms of modifications,very-very mahal...Hahaha...
I swap my 1st car with this EVO-V my 2nd rides because macam-macam problem dah rah "Black Princess"
Walaupun sayang tapi lepaskan saja...Motive ambil EVO-V ani, untuk mencari 200SX yang baik and nda banyak rusak..Kekeke...Not a Drag expert..Puiiii!!!! 
So Bye bye 2nd ride...My 3rd Ride dah Ada...
200SX RULESSS!!!!

1 ulasan: